Which Twitter Applications should you use?
Here are our top Twitter apps
Personally I love anything that will make my life easier, especially twitter applications. The ones I use are not free, however they work when you know how to use them.
Below you will find my list of Twitter Applications that have made marketing on twitter so much easier for me:
- StatusBrew: I love Status brew for helping me find new people to follow and thank the ones that follow me. It is my twitter follower tool of choice
- TweetJukeBox: is awesome for automating your tweets. It is a must for every twitter marketer.
- Bitly Link Shortener: When you only have a small amount of letters you can use in your micro post, and you want to share an article, then bitly is a God send.
- Self Hosted WordPress Site: Because for me personally, my followers are looking for valuable content, I needed a place to bring that content, having a personal blog is important, it’s not for everyone though. So don’t rush into this, as you will need to develop a lot of skills and give it a lot of time in writing articles and content etc.
- GetResponse: For my autoresponder company, I personally use GetResponse. I like them because it allows me to work with my team easier and share my pre-written emails with them, so they don’t have to go out there and write a heap of stuff themselves.
Watch this video:
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook. Also, don’t forget to check out our previous Rise Social Media article on How to Connect Your Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
Want To Learn How To Market & Sell Your Product Online?
Not knowing how to market and sell online is costing you leads, customers and money.
Many business owners they feel like it’s all too hard and they don’t know what or how to do it.
We get it. When we first started marketing our different products online we weren’t sure what to do either. The problem was it was hard to find training from people who weren’t just selling a course but had actual experience and their training was easy to follow.
That’s why we created our free, YES, FREE community where we go live every week, with ideas, tips and strategies on how to market and sell online.
Here’s how you join:
- Click this link.
- Follow the directions.
- Join the group.
You will learn in an easy to follow and systematic way, you will also find it’s fun and rewarding.
Do it now. Click here and follow the prompts
It’s time to Rise 🦅
PS: YES we will ask you some questions to better understand you and your business so we can help you RISE. Join the group now. Click Here