Using Twitter For Business 7 Keys Plus 1

Using Twitter For Business

Using Twitter For Business 7 Keys Plus 1 1

How am I using Twitter for Business?

It is a funny thing in business especially in this industry. Everyone wants to know what the other person is doing to see if there is some magical formula for their success.

Today I am going to let you know how I am using Twitter For Business and how you can use this simple strategy yourself to generate major results.

But first what are my results?

Well it is simple. Every single day I am receiving emails, phone calls and messages from people asking me how they can get started in business.

Do I only use Twitter to get these results? No, however, Twitter is playing a major part in driving the traffic to my sites and continues to increase all the time.

How do I use Twitter for business, well you can find out below:

1. Perry Belcher once said that you should make your social marketing strategy 80% fun and life and the other 20% business. I couldn’t agree more. Post jokes, frustrations and ask for help and thoughts.

2. Post your latest blog posts. Make your blog post headlines specific to your targeted audience so they actually want to click on your information.

Using Twitter For Business 7 Keys Plus 1 2
You can tweet about your latest blog posts

3. Specifically target the people you want to attract to your twitter profile. If you are focused on health, only target people interested in health, if it is business do the same.

4. Retweet other peoples content, especially if it is valuable. Funny thing happens when you do this, your followers start to trust you more.

5. Use a program called “tweetadder“. I love this program…to help you build and manage your list.

6. Treat it like a community. Get involved and enjoy the process of meeting new people.

7. Most importantly people want to be heard and treated nicely. Ask yourself, how am I treating the people following me, am I being their friend and being interested in their lives.

What’s the “Plus 1” – be regular and bring value. Too many people are not bringing any value to what they are doing on twitter. They are not seen as someone who is prepared to help or prepared to serve. They make life boring and selfish. Don’t be this person. Be the person who lights up the room and brings energy to any situation.

I speak a little more in the video below. Make sure you check it out.

Of course there is always more than what anyone can say in one very short post. However if you take just one thing away from here today on how to use twitter for business, make it this “people want to be treated like a friend”. When you are interested in others you bring value to their lives. Do that and you will see the difference in your business results.

Did This Help You? If so, comment below and tell me what you liked, if you have an opinion, share that as well! You could also visit Rise Social Media for more helpful articles!

Want To Learn How To Market & Sell Your Product Online?

Not knowing how to market and sell online is costing you leads, customers and money.

Many business owners they feel like it’s all too hard and they don’t know what or how to do it.

We get it. When we first started marketing our different products online we weren’t sure what to do either. The problem was it was hard to find training from people who weren’t just selling a course but had actual experience and their training was easy to follow.

That’s why we created our free, YES, FREE community where we go live every week, with ideas, tips and strategies on how to market and sell online.

Here’s how you join:

  1. Click this link.
  2. Follow the directions.
  3. Join the group.

You will learn in an easy to follow and systematic way, you will also find it’s fun and rewarding.

Do it now. Click here and follow the prompts

It’s time to Rise 🦅

James Hannan & Naomi Joy

PS: YES we will ask you some questions to better understand you and your business so we can help you RISE. Join the group now. Click Here

keynote speaker James Hannan sales speaker

StoryBrand Certified Guide | Business Made Simple Coach | Social Media Wizard

Results and Co – Part of the Rise Group

Storybrand Guide Australia

Storybrand Guide USA

Storybrand Guide UK

Aus: +61 402 916 266

US: +1 615 551 7163

Join our free online community over 1500 business owners. Free daily and weekly marketing tips

Most businesses are wasting money on marketing! We help businesses build a compelling brand story, build websites that work, and develop campaigns that deliver leads. Clients who work with us improve their marketing results and build strong brands.